Serving Brentwood, Belle Meade and Green Hills Areas of Nashville TN
Living with lost teeth is more than just inconvenient. It affects your ability to eat and chew, limiting your dietary options and likely hindering your nutrition. Over time, living with lost teeth increases the likelihood of oral health threats such as gum disease, which could lead to even more tooth loss. Regain your smile and your ability to chew by receiving a beautiful set of dentures from your Nashville restorative dentists at Devine Dentistry.
Why choose custom dentures?
What comes to mind when you think about dentures? Forget the image of unnatural looking teeth sitting in a glass at your bedside. Advances in dental science have improved both the look and feel of dentures. At Devine Dentistry, your Green Hills dentist can construct each set of dentures customized to make a snug and comfortable fit in the mouth, while also looking completely natural. Each set of dentures is made from the highest-quality materials available in restorative dentistry.
Not only that, each of our dentures is constructed in accordance with neuromuscular dimensions, maintaining or even improving the alignment of your bite. While many people who have lost teeth develop a sunken-in appearance in their face over time, our custom dentures can make a patient appear significantly younger by stabilizing the bite. This also minimizes the stress on the muscles of your face, mouth, and jaw.
Devine Dentistry offers the following types of dentures:
- Custom dentures: Complete dentures intended for patients who have lost their teeth or are about to lose their teeth.
- Partials: Used to replace just a few missing teeth, as long as they are on the same dental arch.
- Implant dentures: Also known as hybrid dentures, these dentures are anchored to dental implants placed at strategic locations in the mouth, making for dentures that are more stable and secure than the traditional kind. Hybrid dentures can be either fixed or removable, depending on the needs and desires of the patient.
To determine which denture is right for you, schedule a consultation with us at Devine Dentistry.
What can I expect from a denture procedure at Devine Dentistry?
After taking impressions of your mouth, your dentures will be constructed while paying attention to the following dimensions and specifics:
- Neuromuscular dimensions, aka the alignment of your bite
- The height and width of your smile
- Your facial shape
- The appearance (color, texture, and position) of your teeth, usually from previous photographs that show your teeth
Constructing dentures to these specifications and dimensions takes significant time. This can lead to a higher price for the completion of the dentures. However, our dentures perform at a higher level than economy dentures meaning they will require less repair and maintenance aside from normal cleaning. They are less likely to irritate your teeth, gums, and mouth. Devine Dentistry also accepts an assortment of different payment options, including third party financing with monthly installments that can fit into nearly any household budget.
Dentures in Nashville
To learn more about any of the denture options offered at Devine Dentistry, call our Nashville office at (615) 269-4209 to schedule a consultation.
Devine Dentistry offers comprehensive oral health care to patients in the areas of Belle Meade, Green Hills, and Nashville, Tennessee.