Serving Brentwood, Belle Meade and Green Hills Areas of Nashville TN
At Devine Dentistry, we use state-of-the-art technology and materials, paired with our unsurpassed training and experience to provide elite dental care to patients. Not only will your new smile look gorgeous, but it will feel and function like natural teeth, only better!
If you are unhappy with the look of your smile, cosmetic dentistry may be the right option for you! Not only can it repair damaged teeth and hide imperfections in your smile, but it also can help boost your confidence – no more hiding your smile because you are embarrassed by how it looks. Most people naturally do not have a perfect smile. Instead, they fix their smile with cosmetic dentistry.
In fact, here are some of the most common cosmetic dental problems people face:
- Tooth discoloration – Dingy or yellow teeth can occur from a variety of reasons. Age, foods, beverages, and lifestyle choices such as smoking or using tobacco can all contribute to yellowing of teeth. However, sometimes discoloration is not just on the surface of your teeth, but from within the tooth, called intrinsic stains. Whatever the reason, at Devine Dentistry, we offer cosmetic dentistry services that can provide you with pearly white teeth again. Professional teeth whitening treatments are ideal for patients with surface stains on their teeth, while more permanent options such as veneers or dental bonding provide a permanent fix to tooth discoloration.
- Uneven teeth – In most cases, permanent teeth simply do not erupt in a perfect manner, which often results in crooked teeth. Other times, permanent teeth may have the appearance of being misshapen, too short or too small. Even teeth that are twisted or gapped can be fixed with cosmetic dentistry. If you experience any of these issues, the professional team at Devine Dentistry can transform your smile with cosmetic dentistry. To find out which option is best for treating your uneven teeth, contact us for a consultation. We even can straighten your teeth without braces!
- Old, failing dental work – Dental work from the past simply was not designed to last forever. Chances are if you are an adult you probably have some old silver fillings or an old crown that is in need of replacement. Although dental work is certainly not cheap, sometimes it needs to be replaced. On average, dental work lasts about 10 years, sometimes longer just depending on the patient and how well they take care of their teeth. If your old crowns or fillings begin to leak or become loose, it could result in tooth decay or worse. One more reason why routine dental visits are always important. We check your existing dental restorations to ensure a snug fit. However, restorations may come loose between visits, too. If you are in need of replacing old dental work, Devine Dentistry can safely remove old silver fillings or crowns and replace them with aesthetic new ones.
- Cracked, chipped or broken teeth: Either through wear and tear or other reasons, teeth succumb to damage that results in a cracked, chipped or broken tooth. When this happens, we can repair your tooth with the appropriate cosmetic dental treatment that will leave you with a confident, yet functional smile. For minor chips in a tooth, we can either place a permanent porcelain veneer or use dental bonding to strengthen the tooth. In cases where a tooth fracture is severe, a permanent crown may be more ideal.
- Missing tooth: For decades, replacing missing teeth meant installing a dental bridge, which simply does not help preserve the existing jawbone whatsoever. The new gold standard for replacing a missing tooth is with a permanent dental implant. Implants continue to stimulate the jawbone, which means your jawbone will not be resorbed by your body – a typical side effect to missing teeth. Plus, the titanium post of the dental implant can last a lifetime! Not only will you smile with confidence, but you can eat whatever you want, too!
Over the past few years, advancements in cosmetic dentistry have come a long ways. If you are interested in experiencing cutting-edge technology that can provide you with exceptional results, contact the office of Devine Dentistry at (615) 269-4209 to schedule a consultation.
Devine Dentistry is proud to provide total oral care for patients in the middle Tennessee communities of Belle Meade, Green Hills, and Nashville.