Serving Brentwood, Belle Meade and Green Hills Areas of Nashville TN
As a parent, you are responsible for guarding the interests of your family. Part of that is finding the right medical professionals to care for the people in your family. When it comes to dental care, if you have children, seeking the services of a family dentist is the best option.
Here are some criteria you should consider during the process of finding a family dentist in Nashville
- Ask your friends for recommendations. Online reviews can be a great resource, but when choosing the right dentist for your family, there is no substitute for word of mouth. Ask your friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers if they have any recommendations on dentists you should consider.
- Are the hours and location convenient? You want to make sure the schedule and office location for any dentist you are considering fits with your family’s busy schedule. Devine Dentistry is open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Wednesday, from 7 a.m. until 3 p.m. Thursday, and by appointment only on Fridays. Our office is located at 4219 Hillsboro Pike, close to the Interstate 65-Interstate 440 interchange.
- What type of anesthesia is used? However, remember that technological advances in dentistry make it more convenient and comfortable than ever to receive oral care, and many procedures can be performed without any type of anesthetic. Your Green Hills family dentists at Devine Dentistry use local anesthetics to ensure that patients remain comfortable during their treatments when necessary. We also offer sedation dentistry services via nitrous oxide and oral sedatives. Sedation is ideal for patients who experience high levels of anxiety or fear over going to the dentist, or who have pre-existing conditions that make it difficult to undergo prolonged dental procedures. In these instances, sedation dentistry may be the right option.
- Are specialized services offered? One of the biggest advantages of finding a family dentist in the Belle Meade area is that you avoid having to drive all over town to different dental practices. You want to make sure the family dentist you choose offers as a comprehensive program of care, to prevent having to find another dental practice if you need advanced services. At Devine Dentistry, we are proud to offer services in the areas of cosmetic dentistry, neuromuscular dentistry, sleep apnea treatment, and orthodontics.
- If you have dental insurance, search inside your network. Choosing a dentist inside your network will prevent you from having to pay as much out of pocket for even routine procedures such as cleanings. Plus, you already are paying monthly premiums for your dental insurance, so you may as well use it. At Devine Dentistry, we work with most major dental insurance providers. We also accept third-party financing through CareCredit. We provide a thorough estimate of costs before beginning work on any treatment. If you have any questions about payment options, our administrative staff will be happy to assist you.
Looking for a Nashville Family Dentist
Devine Dentistry is proud to offer the highest level of care to any member of your family, no matter their age. We can schedule appointments for check-ups on the same day, maximizing convenience for you and your family and reducing the number of times you have to commute to our office in Nashville.
The American Dental Association recommends patients attend a consultation with any dentist they are considering before joining a practice. Devine Dentistry welcomes prospective patients for a consultation, which also includes a tour of our facility. Schedule your consultation today by calling (615) 269-4209.
Devine Dentistry is proud to serve the oral health needs of patients in the areas of Belle Meade, Green Hills, and Nashville in Tennessee.